Independence Day

A place to talk all things truck related.
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Independence Day

Postby Ramit » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:33 pm

:flags-waveusa: Happy Independence Day everyone! I just wanted to take a few minutes to remind everybody just how great of a country we live in.I would like to thank all of our past and present members of our armed forces for continuing to keep this country free and independent. Far too many people will be out today celebrating and waving their little American flags and spouting off about freedom and independence,when in reality,it's the farthest thing from their mind.On July 5th,they will go right back to waiting for their food stamps to come in, waiting for their welfare check to show up,wondering when the government is going to start giving them free health care,and believing that someone else is responsible for their retirement and that they should not have to save their own money to cover it themselves.I don't want to get on any political rant, but this is the greatest country in the world. We have more freedom and rights than anywhere else.Where you can come to this country from another,legally,and literally become anything you set your mind to and work hard at.I didn't really know where I was going to go with this thread when I started it, but I guess I'm just a little tired of seeing all these people celebrating freedom and independence, while some political hack wants to keep digging deeper into my pockets to give to them.Don't get me wrong,I love my country, but if people don't start really caring about being free, and quit worrying about Michael Jackson or some other insignificant bullshit, we wont have an Independence Day to celebrate any more, because we will belong to China or some other POS country.So anyway, everybody get out there with a big American flag today,wave it proudly,thank a soldier or veteran, sing the Star Spangled Banner,and thank God we all live in the greatest country ever The United States of America :flags-usa:
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you it's yours to keep.If it doesn't come back, hunt it down..and kill it
Ramit
Donator
Donator

Re: Independence Day

Postby RusTy Max » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:48 am

:text-+1: :text-goodpost:
RusTy Max

Engine Size: 2.4L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1992

Postby Johnboy72 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:09 am

Happy 4th all! Now where's my food stamps? J/K!
Johnboy72
VIP
VIP

Postby DarthWookie » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:14 pm

:clap: Well said Ramit! :clap: Happy Independance Day All!!!
where the hell are my PANTS!?!?!?!?
DarthWookie

Postby wrngwae » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:33 am

happy monday all. rammit i was always told. if you can read thank a teacher,,,,,if you can read in English thank a vet!!!!!!good post!!!!!
!!!!Real Trucks Don't Need Spark Plugs!!!!
or Chinese parts!!!!
764  768 
wrngwae
Super Mod
Super Mod

Engine Size: 2.3
What year vehicle do you own?: 1987

Postby Johnboy72 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:01 am

That's cool, never heard it that way before!
Johnboy72
VIP
VIP

Return to General Talk