Its been a while

A place to talk all things truck related.
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Its been a while

Postby In2Deep » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:47 am

im back. how is everyone doing? little update on me. finally got my blazer running. not driving the mighty max right now. the motor cant take much more, but i cant complain, she's been good to me. ive got it parked so i can start workin on it a little. im gettin married in october so i cant put much money into anything right now except the wedding. hope everybody and their projects are doin great.
-Mikey-
In2Deep

Re: Its been a while

Postby LethalEthan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:56 am

welcome back mikey. been to the sav lately? fishing season is just starting you oughta come out and catch some sharks with us

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Re: Its been a while

Postby In2Deep » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 pm

havent been lately. my ol lady came down there for that bridal show but wouldnt let me come with her so i could just hang out around town. i been seein a few sharks and dolphins and all kinds of fish up here in beaufort while i been workin. im ready to catch somethin. me and my boss are supposed to go flounder giggin in the next few weeks. ive never done it but it sounds cool as hell.
-Mikey-
In2Deep

Return to General Talk