reasoning behind the name

A place to talk all things truck related.
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

reasoning behind the name

Postby zipperd50 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:44 pm

i know to most guys this might sound a little qweer but im a girl and im pretty good at drawing so i came up with an idea to paint my truck. i want it to have a zipper going down my hood and over the doors a little..i wanted purple and white but my boyfriend says blue and orange so i setteled on blue and orange with a black zipper..ive never seen it before on any vehicle or know of any one who does and i hope no one does it before me..thats why my name on here is zipperd50
zipperd50
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1989

Re: reasoning behind the name

Postby TotallyBalistic » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 pm

sounds like a really cool paint job. be lookin forward to seeing pictures of that. lol just cause your a girl that doesnt mean anything to us, everybody gets treated the same here. glad to have you on the site i hope you stick around
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
TotallyBalistic
Good Times
Good Times

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Postby prospect » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:21 am

TotallyBalistic wrote: just cause your a girl that doesnt mean anything to us, everybody gets treated the same here.

LIES!! BURN THE WITCH!!

anyways....I think I've actually seen a pic of a car with a similar paint job....sorry
prospect

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Postby In2Deep » Thu May 13, 2010 10:39 pm

i think purple and white would look awesome. its your truck do it how you want, tell your boyfriend to paint his truck how he wants.
-Mikey-
In2Deep

Return to General Talk