Possible new toy

A place to talk all things truck related.
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Possible new toy

Postby Ramit » Fri May 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Going to look at a 87 Power Ram tomorrow in Nashville. Been sitting in a garage for the last 8-10 yrs.Needs a fuel pump supposedly.Not supposed to have any rust or dents, but needs paint. Has 2.6 5 speed.Asking $350.Let ya'll know tomorrow.
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you it's yours to keep.If it doesn't come back, hunt it down..and kill it
Ramit
Donator
Donator

Re: Possible new toy

Postby Ramit » Sat May 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Long story, short. Guy said on phone last night he would call this am., and also told me the name of the road the truck was at.I finally called him at 11am,left message on voice mail.Decided to take a drive to find the truck. Saw it behind a house in the driveway(knew it was red) and stopped my car at the end of the drive. No other vehicles were there, so I was going to get out and look at it.Chevy pickup pulls into the drive and guy gets out.I ask if he is Robert(seller).Says "no but can I help you?"I said that I was there to look at the truck thats for sale. He says he just bought the truck this morning.WTF!!!I ask if he minds if I take a look at it and he says go right ahead. It was exactly as described.Paint all faded and cracked but absolutely no rust, no dents,not even a ding in either bumper, good tires, no cracks in dash, and one small tear in the bench seat.He (seller) called me later to explain and I told him to go fuck himself and hung up on him.I'm the type of person that if you intentionally do me dirty,I'm done with you,period,end of story.How was ya'lls day?
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you it's yours to keep.If it doesn't come back, hunt it down..and kill it
Ramit
Donator
Donator

Return to General Talk