Back after forever

A place to talk all things truck related.
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Back after forever

Postby FordTruckMan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Well I've been gone away from this site for far too long. I've been busy with so much lately. My mighty max project is slowly chuggin along. Only thing I really need is an engine and trans, and then she will be rolling down the road. But I have still been piecing it together with factory mighty max parts I've run across. Factory bucket seats, chrome corner lights and tail lights, chrome grill. I have even installed a center console out of a durango. And I have also installed the bumper cover. Still does me no good without my engine and trans. Been busy with my Car and Truck club too, should check us out on facebook. Its Flatline Customs and we even have a bagged 1990 Dodge D50 in the club. Not mine but I wish it was. My 92 will be there one day too. Anyway, I hate to see that it looks like the site is done. Which sucks but sadly its such a small community. Anyway, I'm just saying, I'm back.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us/img]Money Cant buy you happiness, but it sure as hell can buy you plenty of things to make you happy.
FordTruckMan

Engine Size: 2.4
What year vehicle do you own?: 1992

Re: Back after forever

Postby camoit » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 pm

FordTruckMan wrote:Well I've been gone away from this site for far too long. I've been busy with so much lately. My mighty max project is slowly chuggin along. Only thing I really need is an engine and trans, and then she will be rolling down the road. But I have still been piecing it together with factory mighty max parts I've run across. Factory bucket seats, chrome corner lights and tail lights, chrome grill. I have even installed a center console out of a durango. And I have also installed the bumper cover. Still does me no good without my engine and trans. Been busy with my Car and Truck club too, should check us out on facebook. Its Flatline Customs and we even have a bagged 1990 Dodge D50 in the club. Not mine but I wish it was. My 92 will be there one day too. Anyway, I hate to see that it looks like the site is done. Which sucks but sadly its such a small community. Anyway, I'm just saying, I'm back.

We arn't going anywhere. We are moving to a new server. The old board is going to be replaced with a hole new one. But this site will be around. Change will be a good thing. Just wait and see.
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Postby 4doorciv » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Sometimes it's a good thing, but in this case it is. Camoit said this old site would be saved as an archive.
-Ryan-
1989 mighty max 4g63 turbo. -down-
1995 Eagle talon tsi awd. -daily-
1992 Honda civic b18c1. -sold-
4doorciv
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 4g63
What year vehicle do you own?: 1989

Postby FordTruckMan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:43 am

Oh ok. That sounds good. I guess I read it all wrong lol. I would hate to see the site go down the tube since I'm now working on my mighty max again. still need a damn engine for it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us/img]Money Cant buy you happiness, but it sure as hell can buy you plenty of things to make you happy.
FordTruckMan

Postby 4doorciv » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:21 pm

camoit still got that block for sale. New mike and camoit don't want this site to go down either, they got it covered. No one wants the site to go down. Friendly people here.
-Ryan-
1989 mighty max 4g63 turbo. -down-
1995 Eagle talon tsi awd. -daily-
1992 Honda civic b18c1. -sold-
4doorciv
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 4g63
What year vehicle do you own?: 1989

Postby camoit » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:36 pm

I have it. It's a 2.0L Brand new rebuilt. Come and get this thing...
Here is my BUILD THREAD.

camoit
Admin
Admin

Postby FordTruckMan » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Lol, how much. California is a good ways away.

FordTruckMan

Postby camoit » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 pm

$50 donation plus shipping. My zip code is 95841
Here is my BUILD THREAD.

camoit
Admin
Admin

Postby FordTruckMan » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Is it just a block or is it a whole motor? Also I have a question in the interior section, you may be able to answer it for me.

FordTruckMan

Return to General Talk