New board forums. Need help.

A place to talk all things truck related.
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

New board forums. Need help.

Postby camoit » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:24 am

I need your in put on the new forums going into the new board.
I need to know a couple of things.
1 How do you want the new forums laid out. Please draw up some kind of flow chart for them.
2 how far or how deep the "FREE" section should go.
3 how far the subscription areas should go, and what would you get for your $5, $10, $15, $25 donations. Yes I will try to get sponsors.
IE: a $5 donation will let you sell parts for up to 60 days, and give you a build thread. $10 then you get your own blog but you can not comment on others. 15 lets you comment on others blogs and the ability to sell anything you want to for up to 120 days. The $25 will let you build and publish front page articals and full board features. Or something along those lines. Just give me some ideas please. Other wise I will do my best to build it with out input.
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Re: New board forums. Need help.

Postby 4doorciv » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:13 pm

The layout on this board is fine IMO. Maybe a few tweaks on the color. Some board have a like 2 or 3 choices to choose from. The subscriptions thing, so in order to use the classified sections you need a donation of $5 every 2 months? Also, how long would the subscriptions last?
-Ryan-
1989 mighty max 4g63 turbo. -down-
1995 Eagle talon tsi awd. -daily-
1992 Honda civic b18c1. -sold-
4doorciv
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 4g63
What year vehicle do you own?: 1989

Return to General Talk