Im such the shitty driver...

A place to talk all things truck related.
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Im such the shitty driver...

Postby Mighty6 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Or am i good, as per this bitches definition? Some bitch on her phone decides to cut me off... i flash my brights; being unusually calm tonight. Further up the road; she gets back in that lane, and ends up trying again. Well this time she wouldnt have been so lucky... i would have lost the front half of my truck. So i lay on the horn.

We get to the light; i roll down my window. Most people are ignorant and play dumb; she decides to be tuff! Heres the basics of our comversation...

Her: What the fucks your problem?
Me: You cant fucking drive dumb bitch... and your on your phone
Her: What you got a fucking problem? Your just pissed cause i drive better then your ass!
Me: ... (thinks to self... did she just say that?) ...
Her: Yea fucker; im a way better driver i cut your ass off twice!

Then she hauls ass up to the light ( i had a car in front; she didnt). So ether im a bad driver because i allow myself to get cut off to much; or im a good driver because i've lost my license; and accumulated many many points on my licnese. They say points are bad... but golfs the only time low score wins... and this aint golf...

Ether way... shes lucky murder is illegal; and i dont have a license to follow her horrible driving speedy ass home and see how tuff she was the next morning with her car on bricks and sand in the gas tank and oil... Some times its good to have friends in low places...
Mighty6

Engine Size: 6G72
What year vehicle do you own?: 1994

Re: Im such the shitty driver...

Postby Johnboy72 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:28 am

lmao...yeah. She's a better driver and she punked ya. Just kidding.

I'm a self proclaimed great driver...was raised by a trucker in a truck. Now I am a driver in the Army...so I think I know to drive...we have two stretches of road on post that are long two lane roads leading to garrison. The speed limit is 55 MPH when there isn't training. The MP's monitor the road quite regularly, there's been numerous accidents because the roads are long and boring. So you would think everyone would do the right thing. I was on cruise control at 60-62MPH and was watching a car work his way up passing on double lines and all. Then when he was getting ready to pass me, I rolled down my window and started clapping as he passed me. The driver threw his hands up and just kept going. I like giving the thumbs up too when someone does something stupid. It throws a wrench in the works with some people cause I believe they just expect high beams, horn or the finger when they drive like morons...I give them constructive motivation!
Johnboy72
VIP
VIP

Postby LethalEthan » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:47 pm

I live in a retirement town so you can only imagine the drivers here. I think once people reach a certain age they should have to re-take their driving test. Its not only old people though. A little while ago I had a woman put a gun in my face because she cut me off. Then once that didnt work she stopped in the middle of a 3 lane highway only to get out, walk up to my window, and proceed to be a dumb bitch....excuse my french. Oh well though, what can you do? defensive driving ftw.

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Postby natureboy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Too many idiots on the road. I actually saw one jackass get schooled about 20 years ago on a So Cal freeway at rush hour. He was weaving through all the lanes, trying to pass everyone he could-as if it would help. He had his hand laid on the horn and his other one out the window flipping the bird at the world, just screaming at the top of his lungs. As soon as traffic eased up a bit he took off like a bullet, only to lose control and nose dive right into the concrete k-rails separating the lanes!! He just sat there bleeding, hood popped up, smoke and steam billowing out, and everyone that passed him slowed to give him an earful or laugh. Talk about instant karma. It's a dangerous thing to take-on some peach of a human like your angry female driver today, you never know who's packin' or jacked up out of their mind on something. :!:
87 Ram 50 long bed, 2.6l rebuilt, 5 spd, 4x4
natureboy
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.6l
What year vehicle do you own?: 1987

Postby 4doorciv » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:51 pm

I see a lot of drivers here drive the same. It's a $94 ticket for driving while talking on the phone without a Bluetooth, and texting. I'm kinda defensive, until someone pulls that stunt on me with cutting me off. I'd either tailgate em a few inches behind em or gun it around em. Depends on my mood.
-Ryan-
1989 mighty max 4g63 turbo. -down-
1995 Eagle talon tsi awd. -daily-
1992 Honda civic b18c1. -sold-
4doorciv
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 4g63
What year vehicle do you own?: 1989

Postby harrychronikjr » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 am

Here is a story for ya. I was driving out to Beavercreek to visit a friend a couple weeks ago, which is a 45min drive for me under good conditions. I had the displeasure of getting stuck behind a lifted 10' Dodge Ram Diesel. Beavercreek road is 45mph for a few miles then 55, with passing zones every 6 or so miles. This damn truck did 35 in the 45 and 30!!! in the 55. I followed close but could have been WAY closer. I finally get to a passing zone and tear past him. As I am passing he hangs half out the window to flip me off, this was the last proverbial straw. As soon as I cleared the bumper, I locked'em up and slid half cocked into his lane. Once I got the truck straight and stopped, I cut the tunes and was eying the driver through my rear view. This old bastard opens his door and proceeds to try to intimidate me by standing in the door frame, holding the truck and door. He hollered something at me and I motioned for him to come on up and share his thoughts, just then a beautiful string of events happened. He decides to come "talk", but forgot to put the truck in park. This old man took 10 whole seconds to fall to the ground as his truck started driving away. It was like Eddy Murphy's joke about aunt bunny falling down a flight of stairs, I took forever, as he kept trying to catch himself, and ends up under his truck. So I'm laughing my ass off, and I start to leave, the old man is still under his truck laying there, right in the path of his rear tires bearing down on him. Luckily for him his passenger dove over to the drivers side and put it in park just in time. I think he may have been drunk @2pm, and I don't think he will be flipping off folks who have shit to do in the boonies anymore.
harrychronikjr

Postby MMaxx94 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 am

not all female drivers are bad =)

but damn you guys take it easy on em... i'll tailgate them then pass them up, barely clearing there bumper. once i get in front, they better be prepared to see brake lights =)

but what i love more is a tailgater on a 2 lane hwy. i usually go 5mph over the speed limit... well yesterday some dumb bitch [yes, it was a female, ha] got on my ass. tapped brakes 3 times.. fair warning. she stayed on my ass. so i slammed brakes... nothing like seeing some idiot do a nose dive to avoid you. guess that got her worked up enough so she decides to pass me after a few more seconds of riding my ass. i was in my Mustang so when she came around me i took off, but just enough to stay ahead of her. she realized what i was doing, and that there was an oncoming car in her lane so she slows down to get behind me.. as a final reminder to stay off my ass, i slammed brakes as she got back behind me. needless to say she wasn't very happy..

i'm normally not so aggressive.. my fiance is usually the aggressive one honkin horns and everything at everyone, and i'm usually the one yelling for him to calm down.. but i had a bad day that day and she caught me at a really bad time. if i'm going to slow for you fine... although i'm never under the speed limit, wait a few seconds til the oncoming is clear and pass me up. but don't get on my ass....

IF YOU'RE GONNA RIDE MY ASS, AT LEAST PULL MY HAIR ;)
94 Max
<Under ConsTrucKtion>

00 Dakota 4X4
V8 Magnum Mud toy =)

04 Mustang [DD]
true dual exhaust, rims, custom audio & interior, lowering springs

http://www.myspace.com/XoStangBabyXo [add mee]
MMaxx94

Postby TotallyBalistic » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 pm

MMaxx94 wrote:IF YOU'RE GONNA RIDE MY ASS, AT LEAST PULL MY HAIR ;)

will you marry me?
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
TotallyBalistic
Good Times
Good Times

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Postby MMaxx94 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:21 am

TotallyBalistic wrote:
MMaxx94 wrote:IF YOU'RE GONNA RIDE MY ASS, AT LEAST PULL MY HAIR ;)

will you marry me?

lmao sorry i'm already committed =)
94 Max
<Under ConsTrucKtion>

00 Dakota 4X4
V8 Magnum Mud toy =)

04 Mustang [DD]
true dual exhaust, rims, custom audio & interior, lowering springs

http://www.myspace.com/XoStangBabyXo [add mee]
MMaxx94

Postby TotallyBalistic » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 am

damn well one could hope haha
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
TotallyBalistic
Good Times
Good Times

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Next

Return to General Talk