Schneider cam regrind

Schneider cam regrind

Postby TintedRam50 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Curious if anyone knows if the regrinds for the sohc 2.0 starion ?-1985 from Schneider would work on a 88 g63b ram 50 cam. Im guessing that maybe those cars had early g63b's.I have seen info on it and read on one truck having the regrind on the 2.0, but wasnt sure if the cams were different between the two or if anyone has had a regrind from them.
thanks,
TintedRam50

Re: Schneider cam regrind

Postby Spicoli » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 am

Why not just pull your old one out and get it reground by a competent machine shop?
--keRby

LethalEthan wrote: I wish I had 10 exhaust pipes, I bet that shit flows like LL Cool J

Ad Inexplorata
Spicoli
VIP
VIP

Postby TintedRam50 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm

I personally dont trust any of the machine shops around here. I rather a company do it that has the experience with reputation. Just seeing if anyones had any info on this?

I talked to one guy on car domain with a late 70s or something ram 50 with the 2.0 that had his cam regrinded by Scneider. that is what had me thinking about a regrind.
TintedRam50

Postby TintedRam50 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Thats what i guessed......Im out of options it seems, but Check out the following link and tell me what yall think... http://schneidercams.com/mitsubishi.aspx
TintedRam50

Return to Head & Block.