Newbie inTennessee

A place to introduce yourself and get aquainted with the other members.
Come on in, we don't bite!
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Newbie inTennessee

Postby cruizen1981 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:30 am

Hey guys My name is kiel, livin near chattanooga Tn. Just bought an 81 d50 reg. cab long bed. ill post some pics later of it. its the 2.6 with 5 speed. so far i removed the crappy huge truck mirrors and im gunna pt old school fender mirrors on it. and i removed the old rear bumber, gunna out a cd player in it tonight and mono leaf the rear and cut springs up front next week. This is gunna be my daily driver since i have my mazda 6 thats on the brink of full show car and iwanna push it over that line. my plans are to make this a cool lookin rat truck to have fun cruizen around town and such, also this is my first truck and or mini truck ive owned jeeps and a lot of cars so this will be a fun experience. i choose this one for its lines and not that boxy but i originally wanted and still do and early 70's datsun but this will do.... for now.
cruizen1981

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1981

Postby daytonatrbo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 pm

cruizen1981 wrote: i choose this one for its lines and not that boxy but i originally wanted and still do and early 70's datsun but this will do.... for now.

I hear you on that! I was pining for a 70's datsun, but when my neighbor told me his MM was for sale, I bought it for $150. Even with the work it needs, I figure I couldn't go wrong with that price.
daytonatrbo

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1986

Re: Newbie inTennessee

Postby camoit » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:58 pm

$150 bucks. dude the price was right on that one..

Welcome to the site. Membership has it's advantages. As a member of the MightyRam50 site you can now recive Free Internet Radio.
This Radio Station is compleatly under our control. It is under construction but it is working.
Give it a try. We play everything. Here is a link to the information on the station. http://mightyram50.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1510
If you or any body has a problem with a member or parts of the site please feel free to contact us and we will take care of the problem as quickly as we can.
Thank you.
The staff of
Mightyram50.com
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Return to Newbies