Pork from Dally

A place to introduce yourself and get aquainted with the other members.
Come on in, we don't bite!
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Pork from Dally

Postby porkstick2 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey ninjas. I be Pork from Dallas, and all your base are belong to us!

I have a totally busted 86 D5o,2.0 5 grinder. I am starting with like 100 lb.s of Oklahoma red dirt, rusted floor boards, non-running motor etc. F'n Okie was like--"yeah, she's perfect, not a ding or dent" LOL....oh-this sucks. Got it for nothing-now it's gonna cost me everything.

I am an old MoPaR dragracer-used to rock A body Darts, Dusters, Scamps, etc. Still have some, but I prefer the 05 Frontier CC LE that I bought new...now a 322 hp/333 ft.lb. beast. I use a 06 VUE Redline for a daily---it's the last year, has that plastic body, Honda V6, and amazing leather and suede interior. I am busy in Ricekiller, CupCakeMeets, what ever local car and truck trouble I can get into. Married, 5 year old son, dogs, 401k, Vodka habit and I like slow walks on an oily beach. How about you?

My D50 is fucked. However I got a new Weber, some Bob Grant parts, a plan and a fair amount of drive. Now I have to figure out the exhaust, the jet valves, the silent shaft, the clutch. I also found some old seats to be re-covered, a spun alum fuelly, and a bag of blow behind the glovebox. Hit me up if you're in the D/FW area and you want it...Lord knows how old it is and what it would do to you!!! (J/k--that trash went in the firepit)
porkstick2

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1986

Re: Pork from Dally

Postby TotallyBalistic » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 pm

lol wtf....alright whats up pork im about an hour and a half from the dfw in the lil shyt hole town of grand saline...good luck on the truck.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
TotallyBalistic
Good Times
Good Times

What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Postby LethalEthan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 pm

This could be the best newbie post ive ever read. I'm guessing the frontier is supercharged? any pics?

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Postby porkstick2 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Thanks for the welcome fellas--guess we've all seen the struggles of D50 sites...tragic.
Balistic there's a show kinda near you in Carthage on the 11,12 of Sept --you otta check it out. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... 0614192501

Lethal--your sig is so totally cool-awesome. The Fronty is the latest gen VQ--the 4.0 is very prone to love. Superchips CORTEX tuner, JBAs, a heavily mod'd Injen Powerflow intake, syn oil, some tricks learned from the local import 350z/G35 crowd. It still weighs 4500 pounds.
porkstick2

Postby porkstick2 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Prior to a kid hitting it and whipping out the entire front, frame and suspy. Now it has an Optima, an Ultra HD homemade rear sway bar, Bilsteins. The airbox is true cold air, and that grille was handbuilt (top'n)...shit ain't bolt on!
porkstick2

Postby TotallyBalistic » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:15 pm

the vertical grille is definatly sweet.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
TotallyBalistic
Good Times
Good Times

Postby porkstick2 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:53 pm

ewwww I can't believe I ever bought that license plate holder! It got tossed and the plate flipped--giving the bottom more better. Thanks again for the compliments...she'll eat those last gen SC'd Frontiers alive...but they were weak. I had a good run against a SC X Runner Tacoma--but his 6th gear and lighter weight got me.
fucking Okie
porkstick2

Postby camoit » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Hay look it comes with bond fire making stuf in the back. Just add insurance and we have a party.
Hello and welcome to the board
I'm the Admin.
If you have any problems let me know and I will fix it.
Camoit
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Postby TotallyBalistic » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:48 am

that truck aint that bad on the pass side...from the pics the body looks pretty good
TotallyBalistic
Good Times
Good Times

Postby porkstick2 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:50 am

a fifty footer.....the floors were swiss cheesed. The drivers door is wrinkled, the front fender creased, the roof walked on (?); but that leads to charm. I'm not worried about the body. The tailgate is all faded and I feel it is beautiful!
The exhaust mani was cracked and JBWelded together , in true Okie fashion.
The seats were wired in, the floor boards full of rain water. The seats were shit anyway.
The taillights were colonized by dirtdobbers and wasps.

porkstick2

Next

Return to Newbies