New to the board

A place to introduce yourself and get aquainted with the other members.
Come on in, we don't bite!
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

New to the board

Postby jp1m » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 am

Hello all, I just got a 87 dodge ram 50 and must say I like lil blue. I am glad that I have found this forum as there is not much info on the web for these cool little trucks.
I did figure out what was one problem with it. the overdrive relay was just missing so after much learning and finding the part I now have overdrive. :D ]

The next thing I need to work on is the four wheel drive. Not working. so hopefully it will be someting simple.

Anyway thats all for now and hello to all[album][/album]
jp1m

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1987

Re: New to the board

Postby camoit » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Welcome to the site. Membership has it's advantages. As a member of the MightyRam50 site you can now recive Free Internet Radio.
This Radio Station is compleatly under our control. It is under construction but it is working.
Give it a try. We play everything. Here is a link to the information on the station. http://mightyram50.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1510
If you or any body has a problem with a member or parts of the site please feel free to contact us and we will take care of the problem as quickly as we can.
Thank you.
The staff of
Mightyram50.com
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Re: New to the board

Postby 4doorciv » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Welcome to the site. Sorry I'm not to familure with the autos, let alone the 4wd system. But I do hope you get your answers.
-Ryan-
1989 mighty max 4g63 turbo. -down-
1995 Eagle talon tsi awd. -daily-
1992 Honda civic b18c1. -sold-
4doorciv
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 4g63
What year vehicle do you own?: 1989

Return to Newbies