Control Arms

Control Arms

Postby porkstick2 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:17 pm

I've seen many issues with the MM/D50 in the past year--and this guy is my savior--amazing work and I think a good price. I've held them, fucked with them before I ordered them. It's takes a good long while, but they are quality with TIG welds.
http://www.dallashotrodparts.com/mitsubishi.html
Hope this helps!
porkstick2

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1986

Re: Control Arms

Postby MightyG54BTMax » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 pm

how long did it take from time of order to time you received them? I've been putting off ordering them for about a year now to collect the extra money for a set. I'm about there and will prolly order soon.
MightyG54BTMax
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Postby porkstick2 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:05 pm

On da list--Mike is swamped. He is local to me--so I told him to let me know, I'd pick them up. He has a time table up on the front page....has raised his prices to meet demand. He was Barnyard before--he got swamped and overwelmed. HIs stuff is really very good. But a few months at least, lest it's a chivvy, then he has plenty. Fool build armored cars and MRAPS for a living....totally nuts.
porkstick2

Postby LethalEthan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Johnboy has a set of these arms also. I believe he had a good experience as well. in fact thats johns truck in the install pictures on the dhp website.

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Postby porkstick2 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Nice! I know a guy that got a set from DHP for $200--he ran before Mike changed his mind.
porkstick2

Postby DHPmike » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 am

Let me clear this up a bit...

The arms are not TIG welded. I MIG everything right now. I bevel all edges and weld with lots of heat though.

I currently have 2 active orders for these and generally I like to have at least one set in stock at all times. lately this has not been possible.

Now what im doing is making more than one of each thing I build to eventually get ahead.

Ive also posted lead times on my site and any new orders will get a confirmation saying your parts will ship on or before that date.

Not sure how much I can post here or answer questions but I will do what I can. I need to go back and reread the forum rules...
DHPmike

Postby Johnboy72 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:00 am

Simple fact, you can not order upper and lower control arms cheaper anywhere for our trucks from what I've seen. Hell, they are cheaper than S10 arms I've seen on other sites. Another fact, you'll get crazy ass drop and lift with no binding! If you have a bagged Max or Ram 50 and can't make your own, you'd be stupid not to order a set. If I keep this truck and get around to building my dad's Ram 50, I'll be ordering a second set of arms!
Johnboy72
VIP
VIP

Return to Genral Questions.