High speed and crash

High speed and crash

Postby camoit » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Last night at 130Am I was just falling asleep when I herd the cops code 3 then Herd a BIG Boom. Then a short time later the Getto Bird was flying around. So I got up to see WTF was up. Looked out across the Park in front of my house to see cops all over the place. I found out later that a BMA Black Male Adult held up the Mc Donalds down the street and the people in there. The cops spotted him less the 1/4 mile from the crime seen. He took off in the Mini van. They chased him down about 1 mile. The street he came down was a Dead End. There is a guard rail and a Cinder Block Wall. Looking at the viedo replay from my camera system I can see him flying down the road then bam into the wall. Cops right behind him. The van nearly went all the way through it. The wall is a sound wall for the freeway. There was blocks over 5 trafic lanes. The wall is 40 feet from the first lane. All over 160 bucks. Now My tax dollar is putting him up in the Hostital. What a bumb ass....
crash.jpg

crash2.jpg

crash3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Re: High speed and crash

Postby wrngwae » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:55 am

gota love our judicial system,,,,,,bullets are cheap for hardened criminals,,,,,,
!!!!Real Trucks Don't Need Spark Plugs!!!!
or Chinese parts!!!!
764  768 
wrngwae
Super Mod
Super Mod

Engine Size: 2.3
What year vehicle do you own?: 1987

Return to Dude, Check out this peace of S--t I found. WTF were they thinking..