My mighty dodge 85 Ram 50 2.3 Turbo Diesel

Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Re: My mighty dodge 85 Ram 50 2.3 Turbo Diesel

Postby camoit » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 pm

It looks like the guy was made into a guest befor I came along. I working on a Mod that will mark old users that havent come back to the board in over 365 days as Dead. It will also auto delete new users that that sign up then don't come back to log in after a certen time has passsed. We had had about 40 of them befor I removed them. Once a board gets so many posts and so many members the data base gets to big and things get lost. We are having that problem with attachments right now. You will see that in some posts there missing. If you have pictures to put up it's best to put them in your gallary then use the url with the [img] tags on them. When you use the gallary they go into a file in the server where they are there saved as a .JPG or what ever you upload them as. As an attachment they go into the data base and are turned into HASHES and takes up lots of space. so a picture looks somthing like this.
0îªÜŒ‡0î$¶ 5>íÇ~ŸlŒÌœwŠ¨¤>¦5 <µÚ˜÷}©‘†ƒf|¹rqÏ×/˜õ=Ð6·ØÇ=Í5»l?4ûœ¤*áêY
ÒwR¾ÂìÓèÁµìnöèÝítmöÿ

This can go on for many pages depending on the size of the picture.
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Previous

Return to Diesel Builds