things from the test board when .com went Foki

In here you can find up to date info on the progress of the new board.

Moderator: wrngwae

things from the test board when .com went Foki

Postby camoit » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:23 pm

MIGHTYRAM50.NET test board
WE ARE NOW MIGHTYRAM50.NET

Post a reply66 posts • Page 1 of 1
The New Old mightyram50.net UP DATE Q&A AREA.
by camoit. » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:50 pm

We Are Changing To Mightyram50.net.
If you have not done so PLEASE sign up with your old username and current e mail. We don't want you to loose your name.

S'IL VOUS PLAÎT inscrivez-vous avec votre ancien nom d'utilisateur et e-mail actuelle. Nous ne voulons pas vous perdre votre nom.

We now have a hole new board format. It's vBulletin. So be expecting a hole new look and feel once it is up and running.

Please keep checking back...
We will have the site back up with everybodys login and all the posts soon. For questions please contact us here on this board. I will up date as things go along.

You will need to make a new log in and password to use this board for the time being. If you would like to leave a question. Please reuse your old name. (This site was always my test site) Untel the old database and new board is reloaded. Here is where you can look for updates.
With the help of the new host we should be back up to full power soon.

To all of the old and new members that just donated to us, THANK YOU.

We are reloading the old board just as quickly as we can. There are many new and exciting things comming. One thing is a hole new board and format. Along with a fall back plain AKA: a Will, in the unlikly event of someone's death.

NOTE..... Thanx Blindeye for pointing out the problem...The PM SYSTEM IS NOW WORKING ON THIS SITE!!!
Please let me know if you have a problem with it. I think she is now sending out e-mails to members.. This site was never intended to be used. I used it to test out the MODs befor I put them in service on the old board befor the shit hit the fan.

Please sine up again using your old login name. IF you are new to the site and never sined up to the old board. Once we make the change over to the new system you will need to go through sine up process again. Old members will need to re-do there password. So I'm told. We will see....camoit.
Site Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: mightyram50.net
by beachrat92 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm

So what happen to mightyram50.com?beachrat92

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by camoit. » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Posted for Mike Warme.

The new provider will be more stable and secure. I am working on alot of improvements as well. We will be including Dodge Raiders and Monteros here.
So we are relocating to a new host that will do all the work for me. The change over will take a couple more days. Hang in there the old site will be rebuilt with out loss of posts. Tell everybody you know from the mightyram50.com site our new address of .net. Any questions feel free to SEND ME A pm.

Mike Warmecamoit.
Site Admin

Re: The New Old mightyram50.net
by wrngwae » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:22 am

yes,,,,,,,,,,tell everybody via e-mail or any other means you have.wrngwae

by reddevillhs17 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:41 pm

well thanks a lot for telling us before the old site got shutdownreddevillhs17

by mikewarme. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Mightyram50.com has become mightyram50.net We are trying to to get the old board back up and running. Make a login with your old user name. and leave a hello.Then tell everyone you know where to find there NEW home at mightyram50.net....mikewarme.
Site Admin

by l.k. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:41 pm

cant wait for the site to be back up......just wondering what happens to member status, post count etc....well ill be checking in and anxiously waiting...l.k.

by camoit. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 pm

If it all works out we won't lose anything. Your login and passwords will be the same. The only thing we may lose is the members that didn't have a real e-mail address on file.

This picture was placed here for tracking pourpuse only.... It has a code embeded in it. I was working on way way befor the world exploded..

Please save your picts for the old board when she comes back up.
Thank you.

camoit.
Site Admin

by l.k. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 pm

this is what i have been up to the last couple of days....

l.k.

by wrngwae » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 pm

reddevillhs17 wrote:
well thanks a lot for telling us before the old site got shutdown

some things are unavoidable my friend..trust we are working our asses off to make things "right" sorry for the hasslewrngwae

by wrngwae » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:41 pm

l.k. wrote:
cant wait for the site to be back up......just wondering what happens to member status, post count etc....well ill be checking in and anxiously waiting...

we are crossing our fingers but it is looking like it will be done,,,,,,,a direct swap,,,,,,,all info saved. please be patient....wrngwae

by l.k. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm

THIS WAS A SUDDEN THING, IT WASNT PLANNED----TO ANYONE WHO FEELS THEY WERE WRONG.....THESE GUYS ARE TRYING TO DO RIGHT OVER SOMEONES ELSES WRONG....THANKS A TON GUYS-----

yeah there has been alot of stuff going on with this site and domains, owners, its sale and all kinds of craziness im just so glad to know that it is gonna be back....thanks for keeping us informed.l.k.

by camoit. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Please save your pictures for the old board this is only a test board, so you will see it changes all the time. New things will come and go. It's been reloaded many times.I like to try new things here befor I put them on the real board. It was never ment to have trafic on it like this but due to things beyond our control, here we are for a short time. I will copy all posts and put them up on the old board once she is working again.

I thought you might want to listen to some music while you are here. So if you now look at the top of the page you will find a player that is running a stream from http://www.1.fm

It's just one part of the radio station mod I was working on befor the shit hit the fan.

NOTE
You can now click the link right below it to have a stand alone player pop up player so you won't have any interuptions of the music.Top of the page.
This is one part of the radio station format I'm putting together for the members of the NEW Mightyram50.net famley.
Once the radio station is up you will be able to upload your music to share and play. You will be able to play songs instantly with out needing to weight for days for it to start playing. Now that I know what is happening to the board I will buy the software licensing to rebuild the radio for us. I called them today about the licensing. The only hold up is now they are comming out with an upgrade version V 5.0 They havent given a relese date. So I think I might weight tell they come out with it. Then we will have the latest version. But in the mean time I can crank up the demo version.

Download

.camoit.
Site Admin

by l.k. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm

my bad, just figured i would help test? i was just wanting to keep people happy and show them some pics during this time of crisis..........l.k.

by camoit. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 pm

l.k. wrote:
my bad, just figured i would help test? i was just wanting to keep people happy and show them some pics during this time of crisis..........

It's cool I just don't want you to get mad when this site goes awaycamoit.
Site Admin

by lethalethan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:43 pm

lookin good camoit lethalethan

by camoit. » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Sorry E had to remove the quote you did. It is serving as a tracker for me. And the second one might have given false positives on my end.

WE could see the writing on the walls, so I did what I do best, and backed up the board and downloaded ALL the back ups. Hell I got Gigs of back ups Data Base and all. So I'm working hard to get OUR BOARD changed over from the mightyram50.com to the mightyram50.net name. Should be some time next week when I get OUR BOARD back up to full power. On a secure server and DNS system.
AND if HE wants to give HIS point of view HE is more then welcome to.

Please copy this code and use as needed. It is a beta trcking program. With this I can track a computer or smart phone that has picked up the cookie....

Code: Select all
„ ]d-­f‚ÙؽÕÛR rrærEZù˜ì>Ò4uÆÚo l‰4¼°%çwÚÅ<öxød¿–Еž` ‚7?ÃÊžb<xíóÔt…,”³·éÛ×ü= Íw ÝüŽ…šEJÔ©¢‚á2 Üt^â3ÛíÔ{hL1Þýg¡ Ö’;…ñYQIüE ¯é~ [íílÙ2Å{ùa= !d ñh^Ÿ±«ªà½D>®Uñ&دs{C+ÅVôZHýÅcÅâÔy--ÖŸÓü´PÂV6H+èB´ø"ÿ ÅcÅâÔy--ÖŸ Óü´PÂV 6H+èB´ø"ÿ YPcVQŠj Æ¡ ÁÔD5#DQ­5h†¤jʃR6Õ¦SFº°MHÕ”jF­ ЍYPjF &ÃcöÝ¢EÓtC}²4ö㷝·ÿ
IF NO then force enter=YES then=> MäÐû [’Øf†â$žÝÖh&PÑÈ„2²ž„ ×L œ›ê @2wò§rw.b?3öÞ&Ó Ž^£ër.gqþñ6£]*Õ, ¯üVv*è¿ûŒVo•íçJ/Ûÿ#DQ­5h†¤jʃR6Õ¦SFº°MHÕ”jF­ ЍYPjF &ÃcöÝ¢EÓtC}²4ö㷝·ÿ IF Yes or<then> MäÐû [’Øf†â$žÝÖh&PÑÈ„2²ž„ ×L œ›ê @2wò§rw.b?3öÞ&Ó Ž^£ër.gqþñ6£]*Õ, ¯üVv*è¿ûŒVo•íçJ/Ûÿìuèpä³é§mÝ¿å_í:]*ÊãÔ—å©Í ¤¸k¹•¹4·L¤|8í¡ªÐ~{¦›^¥ñý©Áé·ydé»ã®-”‚coæj}á5º‹èüš9ùÿ

To thoese of you that have my phone number and need instructions on how to use the code above or would like to help keep it on the "target devices", please feel free to call me or send a PM with you your phone# so I can tell you how to use protection.. It's small, thin but very powerful.. :)camoit.
Site Admin

by lethalethan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:44 am

It was all a matter of time once the paranoia started. But I'm glad you guys are keeping this place alive. I've been part of this forum since 05? 06? I can't remember but it's been a loooooong time. Infact I remember when maxd50 first joined mightyD50 as well as most of the members we have here. I'd hate to see this place go down since its helped so many people and been around for such a long time.lethalethan

by 4doorciv » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 am

Yo camoit, what's the code for? Wassup Ethan, you sticking around this time? I'm on vacation in kelso Washington and things get a little confusing. Glad this is up to keep me and everyone informed.4doorciv

by lethalethan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:46 am

I never had a choice in the matter 4doorciv. But I never really leftlethalethan

by wrngwae » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:22 pm

well,,well,,,welcome back E........and others......wrngwae

by lethalethan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:21 pm

How you been tye? its been a whilelethalethan

by camoit. » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:31 pm

It's cokie decoder of a stroke logger and tracker I found. I just told 8X2 how to use it', he was suprised how easy it is to locate 1 computer or smart phone on the net. He should be on some time tonight. I find it's real useful for my purpose here and there watching the internet activity.camoit.
Site Admin

by zippyd-50 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:19 pm

What happend to mightyram50.com? So now it's mightyram50.net Hu???zippyd-50

by camoit. » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Mike Warme,,, here is the link to the board to consider going to.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/content.php

Here is where you can find MODs for the board..

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/index.phpcamoit.
Site Admin

by Natureboy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:08 am

To all of you hardy souls masterminding the improvements/changes-props,kudos and thanks! I wish I could be of some help, but, alas, I need help mastering paperclips. I do understand the scope of the project and the Super-Human efforts involved. I will be contributing monetarily as soon as I find work again. Like other members I appreciate the contributions of so many in the past and the helpful info I have benefited from.
Good luckNatureboy

by wrngwae » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:59 am

Rick,,,,,,,you sir are always welcome here......you have been around for many years,,,,,,,but like i said too bad you live so close to spencer lol...wrngwae

by tsiturbomightym » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 am

Hey whats up all, beena while since I visited, lost my old name and password "tsiturbomightymax", still get emails though so im not to sure lol.

But when this site is back up and running I need some MM parts, fenders, door, tailgate, possibly a bed if I can find a clean one, wanna make my truck gorgeously clean.tsiturbomightym

by 4doorciv » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:35 pm

I think there was a forgot my password link when signing in.......... Anyway. What's everone up to?4doorciv

by Natureboy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 pm

wrngwae wrote:
Rick,,,,,,,you sir are always welcome here......you have been around for many years,,,,,,,but like i said too bad you live so close to spencer lol...
Thanks Tye. Now, if only we could find Spencer's stash of D50 articles and brochures... Natureboy

by camoit. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:39 pm

4doorciv wrote:
I think there was a forgot my password link when signing in.......... Anyway. What's everone up to?

Please NOTE.
Due to the change in board format you might need to re do your old password.
.... The password thing won't find you here..... This site was used only for testing. It was never intended to be used. But hay it's good for an emergency .... So it will be unavailable once I go down to the new ISP and work out the kinks. I hope they get it loaded and ready for me to start testing the data base by some time next week. It's going to start rainning next week, so I will be really concentrating on and spending lots of time, getting it running. I think it should only take me a couple of days once we get the old database set into the new host. Then it's just a matter of time tell I locate the key lines that direct the board where to look for the database.
I'm going to go into the old database right now and hunt for where the E-Mails are kept. If I find them I can send out 600+ standard E-mails to everybody. This way instead of a PM that you go to the board to to see I can tell everybody where to find us. Now to hunt through 7 databases with thousands of pages. Will up date later on. .

On a good note the spiders are starting to find us. Please start all of your posts with this line below. Copy and paste it to your post. It is a real good line of key words that google and other bots will index. Yahoo just found us. Baidu was first, then Google.

Copy and paste this line to all of your replys.

What happened to mightyram50.com? It is now mightyram50.net

Google [Bot] Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm
Baidu [Spider] Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:40 pm
Yahoo [Bot] Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:32 pmcamoit.
Site Admin

by abeemanator » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Wow, this sounds like it will be alot of work. Its cool that it will still be the same site, just a different URL.

Oh, and to help with finding the new site

What happened to mightyram50.com? It is now mightyram50.netabeemanator

by camoit. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:38 pm

I GOT THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now to build up the mail list. 7 hours and counting.camoit.
Site Admin

by abeemanator » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:39 pm

It looks as though it will take alot of What happened to mightyram50.com? It is now mightyram50.net 's before its #1 on google. It just takes me to the Fotoki site.

P.S. You spelled happened happend, wrong spelling. (You should get a spell checker, or use the latest Firefox)abeemanator

by camoit. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Thanks. Spelling has never been a strong point in school. If Google Bots see the same words many times it see it as being more revelant to the search. But I got all the e-mails. ALL 632 of them. Now how many are no good I will find out when they come back as no good...... yep yep hurayyyyyycamoit.
Site Admin

by camoit. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:56 pm

E-MAIL SENT TO ALL MEMBERS..

Now if they did not have a good e-mail address on file with us then we will know who they are. This was the longest time I ever spent putting together an E-mail over 10 hours to get all the addresses and send it out. I wonder how many will come back.
So far only had about 15 bcome back bad so far.
Crap. The old server will only let me send out 500 e-mails per hour. Somthing I will work with on the new system.

Dear members..
Sorry for the problems.
We now have a new name. http://www.mightyram50.net

Please update any Favorites, shortcuts, or book marks you may have had. The new site is http://www.Mightyram50.net

Over the past few days we have been working hard to save your site http://www.mightyram50.net

As many of you know the old site of mightyram50.com IS GONE!!!!!
There was a sudden and unexpected change in our time line. So when you tried to get to the forum you were redirected to some Fouke site. Well not to worry we are working as fast as we can to bring the old site back on line with out loss of any data or posts.

I know that many of you just made a donation to the board, right before it went down. Please rest assured we are not trying to take your money and run. Things just happened to go the direction, we did not want them to go.
We have a temporary site up right now that you can sign up to, with out having to weight for activation. Just reuse your old user name and password when signing up to the temporary board. Hit the submit button then turnaround and log in. In here you will find up to date information on what is going on with the change over.
Please,,, come in and say hello again.

Once again we are Sorry for the confusion.
If you would like to send a reply to this e-mail we will get it and respond just as fast as we can.
We have 635 members on the http://www.mightyram50.net site and we are trying not to loose any information, or members from the old site.
I'm trying to have the old board up and testing this week on the new server. It has taken some time to get things in order. The new host will be more secure, more stable, and have zero down time. We are also planning on possible upgrading to the commercial V Bulletin Publisher software. There are many exciting new things coming. Please stay with us as we become faster, better and stronger.

Houston, we have a GO for main engine start..

Thank You.
The staff of MightyRam50.netcamoit.
Site Admin

by muzak » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm

u guys gotta get me onboard admin, Mike says so. I have experience with HTML and website design (and even Mike thinks me the go to guy having dissected this injection pump and put it back together). I want to lead the injection pump and injector rebuild section and get people doing this job themselves it's ridiculously easy once you've done it. And once you have there's a technical bulletin that leaked out from Bosch for free that details our distributor pumps better than anything that was ever on the oldest forum Jerry abandoned for Vannoy before he dropped it off for Mike.

I built a pop-tester using a basic design that requires a hydro jack, gauge and a few fittings I got from NAPA. I rebuilt my injectors and balanced them, now keeping them higher than stock @ 2000psi for running veggie oil. My TD shop will sell me OEM Denso nozzles for $38 a piece and we should get quotes from anybody who can get them from their shop because CA prices are always higher though for the Denso nozzles that's about the going rate. Zexels are flat out not as good.

My MR2 intercooler design requires NO SAWZALLING, is f'n sweet, and will be revealed in the coming days here if we get rolling. So let's fire it up!
Last edited by muzak on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total. muzak

by camoit. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Out of 632 E-mails sent only 25 came back no good so far. So we have 607 Members on file.

MUZAK. PM sent to u.camoit.
Site Admin

by MainstreaM » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Drama eh. Oh well. Found my way here, sure others will too.

KaneMainstreaM

Re: The New Old mightyram50.net ALL POSTS GO HERE
by wrngwae » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:25 am

good deal Kane you found us......i still need to ship out those parts to you when i find a big enough box,,,,,,,lolwrngwae

by Ram50man » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:36 am

Yah... im back! was starting to go through withdraws there for a bit!.... lolRam50man

by mikewarme. » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 am

wrngwae wrote:
good deal Kane you found us......i still need to ship out those parts to you when i find a big enough box,,,,,,,lol
How about a water softner box?? mikewarme.
Site Admin

by camoit. » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 am

Here is one I got back from the e-mail and my reply. I will leave his e-mail address here for the mail huntting spam bots to find. Never Never put your e-mail address on a web site. You are only asking for trouble.

Neil Hunter iwantabuggy@gmail.com
I never even got a warm "welcome to the fourm" from the old site, let alone any help. Why would you think I would don't money? Go take a flying leap.....

Well I'm SORRY, you did not get a warm welcome or any help. I just try to keep the board running. No need to be harsh towards me. All help is by other community members. So what is your user name and we will remove you from the system.
Camoit

Perhaps we should have sent him some Cup Cakes... LOLcamoit.
Site Admin

by dmr8x2 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 pm

if you are looking for your E-Mail that was sent out by Camoit check your SPAM box
if you find it there add the sender to your Contacts list
so that you don't miss any more announcementsdmr8x2

by zippyd-50 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 pm

I think he ment mightyram50.net not camoit.zippyd-50

by pennyman1 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Its good to see we are back and running somewhat for now - I was getting the shakes from no forum...J/K. There will be a lot to talk about once we are back online fully; just keep in mind that this is a truck forum, not a bash the members (or ex-members) forum.

Pennyman1
The best Dodge that Dodge never made
Living the D-50 life since 1980pennyman1

by TotallyBalistic » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 pm

welp im glad i finally figured out the password to my email or i would have been lost foreverTotallyBalistic

by muzak » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey Camoit: will try to give you a buzz tomorrow but swamped these days- Zak.muzak

by camoit. » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:18 pm

10 4 bud.. Ya know this sucks using this test board as the temp site. I have to be careful what I work on so I don't kill the hole board.
Some day we will all look back and say, Why did we spend all this time and money doing this when we could have been cultivating and selling Pot and growing money..camoit.
Site Admin

by 300d50 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:17 am

Dare I ask?

I guess I did already.300d50

by 300d50 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:24 am

HAH! says I can't pm, love how bb3 auto-defaults to that...300d50

by wrngwae » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:53 am

walter,,,,,,,is that you....wrngwae

by moparducati » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:09 am

camoit. wrote:
Posted for Mike Warme.

The new provider will be more stable and secure. I am working on alot of improvements as well. We will be including Dodge Raiders and Monteros here.
So we are relocating to a new host that will do all the work for me. The change over will take a couple more days. Hang in there the old site will be rebuilt with out loss of posts. Tell everybody you know from the mightyram50.com site our new address of .net. Any questions feel free to SEND ME A pm.

Mike Warme

Any chance of including 4d55 rangers?

btw, it is coincidence that "ducati m900" in in the url/site name whatever you call it?moparducati

by camoit. » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 am

You know that you only saw it because of your name. The board is located behind my first web site. http://www.rcip.com/ducatim900/ and of course I had the Ducati Mopar combo for many years. This is also where the beta radio station for the board is stored. Now that we know where the board HAS gone I can now get back to work on building the layout of the radio station. Now I will spend the $300 to get the licensing, add in the next 47 Gigs of music on top of what was there. http://www.rcip.com/ducatim900/radio/playing.html and get it working again.

CHAT IS NOW UP ON THE INDEX PAGE It does not have the fancy crap like the other one had but I'm hopping to have the other board up soon.

The database structure was built today.camoit.
Site Admin

by lethalethan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:03 pm

walts back now too? damn right we almost got the ole gang back together, now all we need is that hobbit kerby lethalethan

by l.k. » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:44 pm

can you resend the email.....to XXXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXXX please........thanks

i greatly appreciate all the hard work that you guys are doing...i cant wait to have the new site in order....l.k.

Re: The New Old mightyram50.net UP DATE Q&A AREA.
by Baha » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself and also offer a proposition. My name is Robert. My nick name is Baha and I'm from Atlanta, GA.

I'm building a new type of site just for truck enthusiasts, built for what we need and how we share and connect with people we share our hobby with. I'm not talking about another forum like vbulletin or phpbb with add ones I mean an entirely new web app like facebook or myspace. I already have the servers, and a fairly good head start.

I can use your help running it so I can focus on programming. I already have the servers in place, and more on the way. Let me take on all the headaches that come with running a website. You can focus on having fun with it sharing info and collecting pics. I have a new gallery system coming near the end of the month(maybe beginning of March) which will allow you to post pics from your phone with ease and even start a new thread with photos in just a couple clicks.

I look forward to hearing from you. If we worked together we could build the ultimate Max/D50 Site!

RobertBaha

by mikewarme. » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Robert , There obviously is a catch. Mike Vannoy our Original founder of this site has handed the site to me. He and Camoit and Myself have too much into this forum than to just hand it over to somebody else for us to only watch. Our members are tired of owner changes from the day Mightyd50 closed. We are committed to our members and plan to stay as we are going. We will be adding Monteros and Raiders to the forum. Our other specialty which we specialize in are diesels. We will be expanding on that as well. We are just tired of the hosting and have contracted out for a much more reliable service.

Thanks
Mike Warmemikewarme.
Site Admin

by camoit. » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Up Date Time On The New Site........We Are Now Officially Under Construction...

The footings are dug the, forms are up, the rebar has been hung and the lumber package had been delivered. The inspector has sinned off on the inspection and http://www.onsiteconcreteinc.net has finished up the last load of concrete. So it should only be just a couple of more days before we can move into the NEW HOME. It will be bigger and better then the old place we had all come to love and enjoy over the years. But the new house will have indoor plumbing, radiant floor heat, air conditioning , fireplace in every room, big screen TVs, internet radio, steam room and massage parlor. Best of all, nearly all of your stuff should be there when we hand you the new key. Now it's up to the framer to put up the walls and roof. Once we start moving in there will be a lot of work to get her up to the standards you have come to except from us. There will be some exposed wires and things that need painting but for the most part it will be livable.

PS. Does any body know who this dude might be. He thinks an e-mail from our board is spam.. So I will leave it on the board for the real spam bots to find.. redacted@aol.com

The New Site Is Officially
Under Construction.
Here is a picture of your new home.

camoit.
Site Admin

by Natureboy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:37 pm

house looks good-too bad you couldn't find some place a little more scenic. guess that's what the big screens are for...Natureboy

by camoit. » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Natureboy wrote:
house looks good-too bad you couldn't find some place a little more scenic. guess that's what the big screens are for...

LOL I just didn't have the hart to tell you the truth.That your new home is in a basement with 1 door, 1 unusable window and no bathroom.

Your new home. AKA: The Matrix

Your Agent. Mr. Smith.
Note the 1 unsable window.

Chris AKA: The architect.
Note the 1 door

Welcome to the Real World,,,,,, Why oh why, didn't I take the Blue Pill ????????
Now wouldn't you rather stay in the Matrix?
Now to see what you will get with the new site. Here is the nitty gritty nust and bolts of the new site. You might see some real cool things you will be able to do. "Core Members" will have access and freedom to do more then the Joe Blow.
To see availabe Mods for the board please go here and tell us what you would like to possably see on the board.
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=198
Here is the details..

GENERAL FEATURES

Scalable Solution - database server and web servers can reside on separate machines.
MySQL back-end database
vBulletin can be run on any machine that can support PHP and MySQL (Solaris, BSD, Linux, Windows, Mac)
Written in PHP which makes for a fast and efficient product

Built-in Applications

Discussion / Forum
Photo Albums
Groups
Calendar
Events Management
Polls
Blog
Article-based CMS Publishing

Seamless Integrated Experience

Single Member Sign-on
Single Permission System
Single Admin Control Panel
Simple Cross Publishing
Create a Matching Themes across Articles, Blogs, Forum.

Multi-Roles Control Panels

Admin Control Panel
Moderator Control Panel
User Control Panel
Unified Permission System
Power Template Engine for Advanced Customization

Search Engine Optimization

SEO Friendly URLs
Custom META keywords/description tags
Automatic Google XML sitemap module
Removal of duplicate content links

User / Member Management

Multi-user system with unlimited roles and permissions
Member groups

Security

Granular Privileges
Problem Notification
SSL Compatible
Captcha
Email Verification
Admin Control Panel News Manager
Login "Strike" System
Email and password changes require current password
Compliant with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998.

Support

Customer Forum Support
Customer Ticket Support
Public Forum
Extensive 3rd Party Developer Community
Professional Services

Flexibility

Extensible User Profiles
URL Rewriting
Interface Localization
Content Reuse
Multi-lingual Content
Metadata

Standards Compliance

XHTML Compliant
Content Syndication (RSS)
Content syndication: RSS, Atom, XML

FORUM FEATURES

Forums

Unlimited Hierarchy of Forums
Private Forums

Threads

Thread Display Options - sort by, sort order, from date
Thread and forum subscription (notification by email optional)
Thread preview on mouse-over (optional, via Admin CP)
Active Users viewing thread shown
New Post Indicator
Printer Friendly versions on threads
Admin tools: edit, delete, move, lock, make sticky, etc.
Email page to a friend option