Parts list

Parts list

Postby muzak » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:03 am

I was reminded that searching for dealer parts is impossible without a part # which thankfully Mike has all. There's CD's from Chrysler that look to be about the best option covering 84 and 85. They go for around 40 from what I saw. Just curious if anyone else has this and the possibilities to share.
muzak
VIP
VIP

Re: Parts list

Postby camoit » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 pm

I would need to know what it's called and version #. The more information you can get me the better. I bet I could find it on line and drop it on my server.
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Postby sassafrass » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:13 am

i will second this as a great idea, but i have no real information to track it down. something that has the diesel information on it would be great. i am told the 84/85 years of the mitsu dealer books have this info. if this is on CD all the better.

tom
sassafrass

Engine Size: 2.3
What year vehicle do you own?: 1983

Postby 4D55 Performance Inc » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:35 pm

I have the manuals as well. It's a pretty big book so I hate looking up part numbers, but I would be willing to help someone locate a part number. I also use what I call "The Russian Website" for locating diesel parts as well.
4D55 Performance Inc

Engine Size: 4D55
What year vehicle do you own?: 1985

Postby camoit » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:41 pm

If you have a book then take it to Kinkos AKA FedEx office. Have them turn it into pdf. Of course it would cost you a couple of $ OR, Send it to me I'll grind the binding off and run it through my scanner and send it back as stuffing for packing.. JK. It would be like my manual. A pile of paper on the desk and 1 disk sitting on top keeping the top sheet from blowing away... So what is the web site. I can steal it and rebuild it. I've become quite good at stealing web sites.
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Postby 4D55 Performance Inc » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:18 am

This is the link for the Russian site.

For those new to the site you will just have to navigate the page until you figure out how to pull up part numbers because mostof it is in Russian. Also the site has a tendency to limit you access to so many page veiws per day. It's really annoying.

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.kiev.ua/
4D55 Performance Inc

Engine Size: 4D55
What year vehicle do you own?: 1985

Postby bellavesus » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 pm

that is the site that i cross referenced shifter assemblies and slip yokes from the 4d55 to 56 swap i did. very helpful, would be great if someone were to siterip it, and do an english translation...
bellavesus

Return to Genral Questions