Wheel alignment specs.

Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

Wheel alignment specs.

Postby daxcap » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:44 am

I just had my front wheels aligned at a local tire shop and we had a little problem with the specs.

When they start, they choose the make and model of the car for their machine. I told them its a Chrysler Ram50 and it wasn't on the list of North American vehicles. I had them try Mitsu Mighty Max but it wasn't on the list also.

In the end, I had them input L200, the local 4-door diesel version of the Mighty Max here in the Philippines.

I was just wondering, did I do the right thing? Or should I have chosen a different vehicle on the list?

Thanks
daxcap

Engine Size: 4G54
What year vehicle do you own?: 1987

Re: Wheel alignment specs.

Postby Spicoli » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:50 am

I think you did the right thing. The l200 is probly what your gonna have to call your truck in order to get parts for it also.
--keRby

LethalEthan wrote: I wish I had 10 exhaust pipes, I bet that shit flows like LL Cool J

Ad Inexplorata
Spicoli
VIP
VIP

Postby daxcap » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:19 pm

That's what I actually do when I look for parts for my Ram50 that are obviously common with the local L200. When some shop attendants ask me what kind of car this is, I just tell them its just a 2-door L200.

Well, since I only use my pickup only once a week, wheel alignments a very few and far in between.

Thank you.
daxcap

Engine Size: 4G54
What year vehicle do you own?: 1987

Postby fixerupper10 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 am

its not gonna show up under chysler. if you tell them to look under dodge it should be right there. if there using hunter equipment and a program called win align then it should be under dodge
fixerupper10

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Return to Wheel & Tire