$750 Conquest

$750 Conquest

Postby Ramit » Sat May 09, 2009 9:49 pm

I don't know how to post a link to other sites, but I need someone to check this out and tell me if it's worth my time to check it out. Go to Craigslist Nashville, TN. click on Cars/Trucks, type in Conquest at top of page,check out the ad for the 86 Conquest for $750.It was posted 3 days ago, so I don't know if he still has it or not.Would it make a good swap into my 83 4x4 Ram 50?Give me some advice quick.Sunday (tomorrow)er today, will be my only day in the next 4 or 5 days I will have time to look at it.
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you it's yours to keep.If it doesn't come back, hunt it down..and kill it
Ramit
Donator
Donator

Re: $750 Conquest

Postby Ramit » Sun May 10, 2009 3:22 am

Thanks Mike for your fast and informative reply.Exactly what I was looking for.I knew that there were some preferred years over others, but didn't know which ones or why.I won't waste my time. Thanks again.
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you it's yours to keep.If it doesn't come back, hunt it down..and kill it
Ramit
Donator
Donator

Postby niftyd50881 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:52 pm

hey rammit, i know this thread is old but are you still looking for a conquest for your swap?
if its not too far for you theres one (87 chrysler conquest) around here for $400 on craigslist.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1240508497.html
niftyd50881

Engine Size: 2.6l

Postby Ramit » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Looks like a good candidate for a swap, but it looks like momma (wife) has me pegged down for awhile with an incredibly long honey-do list. We have lived in this house for a little over 20 yrs,and it's way past due for some TLC.This includes full interior painting(walls and ceilings),replace light fixtures with ceiling fans,replace carpet with laminate flooring,re-do stairs and hand rails,tear down deck and replace with a bigger and better one. I need to get this done before the last week of Sept. when archery season for deer starts up :violence-bowandarrow: Soooooooooooo, unfortunately, the Rammit projects have to be put on the back burner for awhile.But I really do appreciate you keeping me in mind. :handgestures-thumbup:
Ramit
Donator
Donator

Return to Other Vehicles