childhood fun!!!

childhood fun!!!

Postby Johnboy72 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Ok, so we all decided to drink some beers on my back porch. As all of us are NCO's, we have to be professional at all times. After a stressful week we decided to have some fun. A neighbors friend accidently hit the streetlight pole and dropped the globe. Now its so bright it shines in the room. Well broke out the vintage Red Rider and after two shots, no more light! Neighbor decided his light was too bright, so after them dumbasses shook the pole for half an hour, the globe finally dropped! We've been shooting it and hitting it for the past 30 mins and still on. One neighbor even painted "me" under the HUMP sign. I tell ya, at 31, I've not had so much fun in I don't know how long. Just sad we had to vandalize our own neighborhood. But in our eyes, we are improving our foxholes! Sorry military talk there!
Johnboy72
VIP
VIP

Re: childhood fun!!!

Postby LethalEthan » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:10 pm

hahaha nice john real nice. but that kinda shit happens everyday around my house :lol:

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Postby Johnboy72 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Yeah, now that I'm sober, I'm thinking we were idiots. The company that owns military housing has been taking steps to beautify the neighborhood so the big shots come in from London and take a tour. Meanwhile my dishwasher has been broken for months. No telling how much money I've dumped into my yard. Just shit houses that were built by cheapest contractor! So I'm sure some of the guys were frustrated about that too. But still, I think we were idiots for doing what we did. Think I'll go scrape some paint of a sign.
Johnboy72
VIP
VIP

Postby LethalEthan » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:19 pm

bah, it was fun at the time right? Thats all that matters

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Return to Off Topic