Mighty Max sub-culture...

Mighty Max sub-culture...

Postby netstat » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 am

When did this start?

I'm used to other Tib owners beeping/waving/whatever when I'm driving my car... But I just took the MM out to go get lunch and some random dude driving a red 2nd gen MM rolls by all waving and beeping like my truck just made his day lol :)

Slightly awkward, but still kinda cool to see that even tho my truck is not a sexy beast by any stretch of the imagination, people still recognize it.
netstat
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.4L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1991

Re: Mighty Max sub-culture...

Postby LethalEthan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:55 am

hahaha its weird how it happens. When I had my mightymax, it was the only one I ever saw in my city. Most people didnt even know what it was. When i started dailying my isuzu and got rid of my max, all of a sudden they were everywhere. I see atleast 5 or 6 mightymax's driving everyday.

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Postby MightyMax » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:05 pm

ha i never saw a mighty max in my life until mine and their was only a black one in my town up until about a year ago. now theirs a blue one, nevertheless i still always beep and wave to them. kinda like how jeep wrangler ppl do that
the starting line-up
MightyMax
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1989

Postby TotallyBalistic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:17 pm

i like how i can go to the parts store and say i need something for a dodge ram-50 and they look up parts for a full size truck. when i correct them they say OH so its a dakota....uhhh no its a RAM 50 screw it man look up a mitsubishi mighty max
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
TotallyBalistic
Good Times
Good Times

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Return to Off Topic