RushT Redbar Mod

RushT Redbar Mod

Postby 4x4D50 » Sun May 10, 2009 11:01 am

RushT I think the redBar3 Mod for the site opens Defualt as a child window is there a parent setting so it opens as if it is not a link?

BTW if you need help with Nav Buttons in code or even SWF let me know I will see what I can do for you..
4x4D50

Re: RushT Redbar Mod

Postby RusTy Max » Sun May 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Hell if you wanna help I'm totally down for that! I have them open default in the same window. Depends on your browser settings I found out. When I first uploaded the redbar I noticed it opened new windows for me as well... I had to reset my browser to fix the problem!
RusTy Max

Engine Size: 2.4L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1992

Postby 4x4D50 » Sun May 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Yeah was goofing up IE6 I didnt test IE7 its now opening as parent for me and working as should..

As for the chat why isnt that active all the time I was thinking why dont you have the http://www.mightyram50.com/phpBB3/ part open as a parent and forums open as a child at first and become a parent if you unstand what im doing to best to describe that way that way http://www.mightyram50.com/phpBB3/ is always active and you can flip back with a Alt+tab
4x4D50

Postby RusTy Max » Sun May 10, 2009 5:44 pm

if you hold control it will open in a new tab... but it's always active as long as your still online somewhere... you just turn idle (orange) or away (red)
RusTy Max

Engine Size: 2.4L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1992

Postby 4x4D50 » Sun May 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Gocha didnt know about that Orange/Red...
4x4D50

Postby Ramit » Tue May 12, 2009 2:36 pm

I like turtles.
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you it's yours to keep.If it doesn't come back, hunt it down..and kill it
Ramit
Donator
Donator

Return to Off Topic