Dad is stuck

Dad is stuck

Postby Spicoli » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:49 am

gallery/image_page.php?album_id=14&image_id=558

phone company trenched across there apperantlly it washed out, drove across he snow and fell in and the whole passneger side is off the ground pretty much, I stepped in the trench and it came up to my nuts, and i dont think i had bottomed out, then had his 99 f250 7.3 and got it stuck in a snow bank tryin to pull out the white truck hahahahah hes fuckin mad

And he doesnt find it funny that I am making fun of him b/c whenever I get stuck i get a hellofa asschewing.
--keRby

LethalEthan wrote: I wish I had 10 exhaust pipes, I bet that shit flows like LL Cool J

Ad Inexplorata
Spicoli
VIP
VIP

Re: Dad is stuck

Postby prospect » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 pm

LOL, had a similar thing happen with my brothers 79 f150...except when we tried to pull it out it ended up rolling the rest of the way onto its side.
prospect

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Re: Dad is stuck

Postby Spicoli » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:23 pm

It didnt roll, I was in it steering it when the tractor managed to pull it out. It felt like it was gonna roll tho. I laughed my ass off at him the whole time, and just got back in from pulling him out of another snowbank, think hed learn evenutally......
--keRby

LethalEthan wrote: I wish I had 10 exhaust pipes, I bet that shit flows like LL Cool J

Ad Inexplorata
Spicoli
VIP
VIP

Return to Off Topic