The Fishing Thread

Re: The Fishing Thread

Postby RusTy Max » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:58 am

Went on a charter yesterday with a couple buddies from work and caught some HUGE red snapper and Amberjack. Smallest red was 22 lbs. The largest fish (amberjack) was 51 lbs! We also had a few 7 lb scamp groupers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RusTy Max

Engine Size: 2.4L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1992

Postby LethalEthan » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:32 am

nice fish rusty! Lately its been sucky around here. Buddy of mine reckons the waters gettin to warm. Dont know though. May have to make a trip to the beach one of these weekends see if we can catch anything interesting. Havent caught anything worthwhile at the dock in some time.

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Postby Johnboy72 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 am

Is that a private dock? I'm in class till the 30th but a couple of my classmates trying to talk me into going out on the water this weekend.
Johnboy72
VIP
VIP

Postby LethalEthan » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm

It's private for the home owners association bs they have where I live. But I have the gate code and they never really check. Fishing there is fine. If your wanting to drop a boat in the water theres a boat ramp right around the corner from my house that is public. Come out and fish

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Postby RusTy Max » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:19 pm

This upcoming week is going to be a BIG week... I'm going out deep sea fishing 2 days, fresh water fish the other 3! I love vacations!
RusTy Max

Postby Johnboy72 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:10 pm

So I went fishing today with a couple of Sargeants I'm in class with. First time ever salt water fishing. We went out on St. Catherines Sound. Caught a bunch of sharks, a few Hammerheads and a stingray. Nothing to write home about. On the way back, about four miles from the guys house, the trailer tire blows out! So while they go drive looking for nearest Walmart, I'm stuck babysitting truck and boat. He took the keys too so I'm sitting in silence! Great times!
Johnboy72
VIP
VIP

Postby Spicoli » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Nice nothing like no keys and no music. Hope your watching out for axe murdering rapists :sad-roulette:
--keRby

LethalEthan wrote: I wish I had 10 exhaust pipes, I bet that shit flows like LL Cool J

Ad Inexplorata
Spicoli
VIP
VIP

Postby RusTy Max » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm

At least the "fishing" aspect was a positive one for you! Fighting a shark is fun no matter what the size is! Get any pictures?!
RusTy Max

Postby RusTy Max » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Just FYI for those of you following this thread. I'm headed out deep sea fishing again Sunday and Tuesday... Saturday and Monday we're going fresh water fishing. And Thursday we're heading up to a lake a little north of here... I'll post pictures of most all the fish caught! STAY TUNED!
RusTy Max

Postby Johnboy72 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Pics are on myspace. Think the biggest one was a lil Hammerhead about 20". Other than that the sharks were around a foot or smaller.
Johnboy72
VIP
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic