much, much of work ..... LOL!!!

A place to post a build thread for your 1st Gen truck.
(1979-1986)
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

much, much of work ..... LOL!!!

Postby gex-pick-up » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:48 pm

hello has all, I present my record player here to you has to me… it s' thus d' acts; a mighty max that j' recovered in a field in very bad condition!!! l' former owner made carnages, in the vehicle while wanting to assemble enclosures hi-fi to make tuning: evil: : evil: : evil: : evil: : evil: : evil: : evil: : evil: , it cut the electrical loom in the instrument panel and the driving compartment : shock: : shock: : shock: : shock: : shock: , I will have to seek a complete beam….

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

here are the damage ......
gex-pick-up
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Re: much, much of work ..... LOL!!!

Postby 4doorciv » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 am

Hi. The cab seems to be in great shape, and the frame seems pretty good. The bed looks a little rough and you'll need a new grill and front bumper. Got any plans on paint? How does the truck run? Oh, and how hard is it to source parts there?
-Ryan-
1989 mighty max 4g63 turbo. -down-
1995 Eagle talon tsi awd. -daily-
1992 Honda civic b18c1. -sold-
4doorciv
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 4g63
What year vehicle do you own?: 1989

Postby gex-pick-up » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:24 am

sorry, I do not speak English and I pass through a translator yahoo to read the answers ..... the truck is a gasoline (2L or 2L6????) and for the second question, I do not include/understand the direction….lol!! while passing through the translator, I think that must reverse certain words….
gex-pick-up
VIP
VIP

Postby CheapBastard » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:30 am

gex-pick-up wrote:sorry, I do not speak English and I pass through a translator yahoo to read the answers ..... the truck is a gasoline (2L or 2L6????) and for the second question, I do not include/understand the direction….lol!! while passing through the translator, I think that must reverse certain words….

Engine is 2.0 G63b
CheapBastard
banned
banned

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1991

Postby gex-pick-up » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:25 am

CheapBastard wrote:
gex-pick-up wrote:sorry, I do not speak English and I pass through a translator yahoo to read the answers ..... the truck is a gasoline (2L or 2L6????) and for the second question, I do not include/understand the direction….lol!! while passing through the translator, I think that must reverse certain words….

Engine is 2.0 G63b

ok , thx !!!!
gex-pick-up
VIP
VIP

Return to 1st generation