93 problems, but my truck aint one

A place to post a build thread for your 2nd Gen truck.
(1987-1996)
Forum rules
Please look carefully at all the Sub Categories and place your question in the most appropriate Sub Category for faster replies. Thank you and enjoy your time here.

93 problems, but my truck aint one

Postby wedwards » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 pm

heres the thing,i goy a sweet deal on this mm. next to nothing. it ran and everything, just a bad title. so i decided to rebuild while i got the title. well while its at the shop someone stole the whole drivetrain. i left it all in the bed my bad but before i did the cop thing iwent to the local scrap yard and seen my tranny(freshly rebuilt)lay out front. i didnt even think about the rest. ie. driveshaft,dipstick tube,dust shield,linkage and various small stuff im still finding out. i call the cops, we catch the guy.cause u gotta show id to sell scrap.GREAT he goes to jail but i still dont have my stuff!! do you know how hard it is to find automatic tranny shifter linkage? or a dipstick tube?? well yesterday i found a driveshaft locally for 75.$. now the tranny is in, linkage on,(minus the shifter bushing) driveshaft in and new idler arm. I even put clear lens all around w/ led bulbs. I LOVE E-BAY. i found new tan fitted carpet for 10.00 plus shipping GREAT deal !! said he has 9 left.THANKS to MAXD50 for selling me one of his dipstick tubes. with that my new truck will be on the road soon. still lots i want to do mabye a new rebuilt motor :dance:
wedwards
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.4
What year vehicle do you own?: 1993

Re: 93 problems, but my truck aint one

Postby camoit » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Bust his ass.... He needs to pay.....
Here is my BUILD THREAD.
Live Class 6 off road race truck build. CLICK HERE FOR FEED.

http://www.onsiteconcrete.net
camoit
Admin
Admin

Engine Size: 2.6L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1980

Re: 93 problems, but my truck aint one

Postby laidoutmits » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 am

Man that suck's dude. Sorry that happen, but that is intrestingly funny the way u got him. Well glad to here it's almost back together and good luck with it. 8-)
laidoutmits

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1989

Return to 2nd Generation