No spark on 3.0L

Re: No spark on 3.0L

Postby Spicoli » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Fucking piece of shit truck, Blew a fuse on the scanner a 2.5amp glass tube wont be able to get one till tomrorrow and I could get the scanner to read even before it blew, I hate this fucker. Who wants to buy it? The way things are goin it maybe upforsale im tired of it
--keRby

LethalEthan wrote: I wish I had 10 exhaust pipes, I bet that shit flows like LL Cool J

Ad Inexplorata
Spicoli
VIP
VIP

Postby Spicoli » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Ok guys I finally got that sum bitch to run today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres how come it was being a POS

I broke a bolt off in the dizzy trying to take it off when I regrettably let the local retard shop work on it they put a machine screw thru the old bolt and knocked the cap of center, so everytime the rotor turned it owuld hit the cap till it eventually broke the rotor. My dad and me figure this all out he goes and busts major ass in there (I no longer has to pay a bill from when it was in there :handgestures-thumbup: ) got my dizzy fixed and just for shit and gigglez put on new coil, wires, and plugs.

Seems to run I think its a tooth off on the dizzy to cam gear, starts kinda hard and doesnt run the best and I tried fine tuning it by turning it on the motor but not a big enough difference.

On a side note my Pajero (thats what Im gonna call it I dont liek the way Montero sounds) Will be here MAYBe in the morning for sure when I get home at 5:30 tomrrow, Ill get pics :dance:
--keRby

LethalEthan wrote: I wish I had 10 exhaust pipes, I bet that shit flows like LL Cool J

Ad Inexplorata
Spicoli
VIP
VIP

Postby wrngwae » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:38 am

good deal kerby, you may have to pull the distributer again to turn it one more tooth to really dial in the timing but at least you got it.now it is psssshhhhittt time buddy you got her on the road again just watch out of too much driving and not enough drinking. sorry i wasnt so much help on the phone it is hard to trouble shoot without actually being there.
!!!!Real Trucks Don't Need Spark Plugs!!!!
or Chinese parts!!!!
764  768 
wrngwae
Super Mod
Super Mod

Engine Size: 2.3
What year vehicle do you own?: 1987

Previous

Return to Ignition, Timing, Ping or Smoking.