HID kit ideas

HID kit ideas

Postby fixerupper10 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Alright guys. Whose running an HID light setup now and who did you order from? I'm liking the 8,000k color but don't know all the parts and stuff I need. Hah I'm a mechanical guy not an electronics guy obviously. Someone have a good idea on where to look for parts?
fixerupper10

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Re: HID kit ideas

Postby LethalEthan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:02 pm

I got all of my stuff off of ebay. All you need is some 6x7 i think? (double check on that) housings and an HID kit. Mine was a xentec brand. Get dual xenon if you want high and low beam. Mine are single but their so bright I don't really need high beams hahaha. Just make sure you get the right bulb size according to what fits in the housings you want. I think H4 is the size of most housings.

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Postby bladesmith » Wed May 19, 2010 6:53 am

I'm using :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWNX%3AIT

on my 1985 Royal. The lamp housings need to be trimmed in the back. For reference the 85 uses the 4x6 headlights, and has 4, two for low
beam which I'm using HID, and two for High Beam, which I put in Projector Halogen housings. Those folks with the 2 headlight systems will
need a different kit.

Cheers,

Michael
bladesmith

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1985

Postby victor12 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Rolex Watches

The high costs of a Rolex Watch usually leads to the very popular rumor that people who do own a replica rolex watches are extremely rich people, considering the notion that many middle-class people all over the world cannot fathom about having enough money to own a Rolex Watch, much less owning a Rolex Watch. ishiner
victor12

Engine Size: 21
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Return to Lighting & Glass.