seatbelts

seatbelts

Postby crvtec90 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 am

The seatbelts in my 90 max were getting old, ugly,faded...u get the idea. They also did not retract properly and give good tension. I went walking around the junkyard looking for some better seatbelts and none of the max/d50 had good ones. I really wanted black ones anyway. I ended up getting a set from a Daewoo. Thats right, a Daewoo. They bolt right in to the stock location, look good, and work properly. Just thought Id share.
Drive it like u stole it
crvtec90

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1990

Re: seatbelts

Postby RusTy Max » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Make, Model, Year Daewoo?
RusTy Max

Engine Size: 2.4L
What year vehicle do you own?: 1992

Re: seatbelts

Postby crvtec90 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 am

sorry, no pics as of yet. I worked all day and then had class all night. I have speaker boxes filling behind my seat and getting pics of the mmounting area will not be real quick to do. I do not recall exactly what year ,make and model. I remember it was a 4-door. Leganza I think.

I should have made a point to tell you all that it doesnt have to be the same car. Get creative and go explore. A lot of the seatbelts are very simmilar. The front seatbelts in my integra will not fit, yet the rear ones are very close. This also all depends on what seats u have. Mine are starion buckets and the bukcle part of the belt bolts to the seat and not the floor.
Drive it like u stole it
crvtec90

Engine Size: 2.6
What year vehicle do you own?: 1990

Return to Upholstery, Hardware, Pedals & Windows