New Console In the Making

New Console In the Making

Postby TotallyBalistic » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:01 pm

today me and my brother started building a console for my macro cab, finally. i dont have any pictures of it just yet ill get some tomorrow when i pull it back out. i think yall are going to like this one. 4 accessory plugs, dual phone slots, clutter tray, hidey spot :D , two cup holders, and when its completely finished it will have two 8" subs built into it. dont laugh i know i said 8" subs but i dont really want to cram this truck with speakers. thats what my full size is for hahaha. i used an ash hardwood to build it but it will be covered with black vynil and a gel arm rest
Last edited by TotallyBalistic on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: forgot shit
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
TotallyBalistic
Good Times
Good Times

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Re: New Console In the Making

Postby LethalEthan » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 am

sounds nice russ. I wanna see how you did the phone slots. I made a sunken in space in mine to fit my zune but I moved up to a psp as my music/mobile internet device so now my console needs some modding.

LethalEthan
VIP
VIP

Engine Size: 2.3L

Re: New Console In the Making

Postby TotallyBalistic » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:10 pm

i didnt get fancy with the phone slots im still tryin to figure out a way i can set my phone in and it charge but the plug is on the side so i doubt that will happen...i decided to wait till im ready to cover it till i take pictures cause i think it looks like shit. i keep changing stuff as i go but i guess thats the fun in making something custom. but anyways another week or so and it should be how i want it
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
TotallyBalistic
Good Times
Good Times

Engine Size: 2.0
What year vehicle do you own?: 1988

Return to Dash, Guages, Clusters & Interior Lighting