PDA

View Full Version : Coolant overflow bottle/tank Ram 50 2.4

ChristopherASA
02-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Need a lead to a "new/work around/or ?" coolant overflow bottle/tank for my '90 Dodge Ram (2.4L). Here are two photos of the exceedingly dead one: one of the rear of the bottle/tank to show "attachment configuration" [ bottle/tank slides on to a bracket ]; the other showing the front of the bottle/tank. (Posting photos because I have *no* idea how often design changes were made on these things.) It measures approx. 6.5 inches wide x 4.5 deep x 5 in. high. Anybody have any idea where I can buy one of these things or .... , please?? Or if anybody knows of one for sale ... / Thanks, people!

ADV RIDERAA
03-01-2015, 10:22 PM
That is the same as my 88'. What state are you in?

ChristopherASA
03-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Apologize for the delay in getting back to you, Sir. Southern California near Palm Springs (kind of). Going into town tomorrow: there's a Dorman "universal" bottle that may fit. Not sure. But I'd rather have the real deal. Please advise. And thanks for the response. / Christopher

ChristopherASA
03-03-2015, 07:53 PM
You live in Washington! Love the state. My dad (Army) was stationed at Ft. Lawton near Seattle. And after five family members died six months apart, I took AMTRAC up to Wa. and took a lonnnnng rest at Lake Quinault/Olympic National Park. Fond memories.

ADV RIDERAA
03-09-2015, 09:09 PM
I could send you the e-mail address of a guy that has a parts truck, if you haven't got one yet. PM me if you are interested in the e-mail.