PDA

View Full Version : Brand new from wichita ks

Beowulf.50Ram
11-04-2016, 09:46 PM
So I bought a 91 ram 50 about 2 months ago an decided I would become a member here so that I could get some help with issues that may arise as I work on it. A little history I have owned one othe ram50 it was a 93 iirc they're descent vehicles an I couldn't pass up this deal the guys sold it to me for 200$ because they thought the starter was out since I've owned one of these before I knew it was just the battery cables as they are junk in thes from the factory. So 208$ + tags an insurance an I have a running driving vehicle.

DroppedMitsu
11-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Nice find and yeah these trucks are pretty durable as long as they are decently taken care of. Post some pics sometime

85Ram50
11-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Welcome.

Beowulf.50Ram
11-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Thank you both I will try an get some pics soon it's got quite a bit of rust on the bed as the original owner put a topper on it an it was leakig but he wouldn't fix it so I have to find a new bed. It was in an accident an I've already changed diver fender both corner lights an the driver mirror. now I need driver door

Jeff V.
11-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Congrats on the purchase. There's a lot of junkyards in the Kansas City area. I wouldn't say a lot of these trucks come through here, but there's been a few. Drop me a line if you need anything and I'll keep an eye out for you.