well my grandpa bought this truck new off the lot in 88, he drove it around town pulling a trailor and all over their land down in folkston ga. So beings im 24 now its been around my entire life. its the first truck i ever drove. my grand pa died about 7 years ago and left me the truck and a small car tralor. well at the time all i knew about customization was i wanted a mini truck. so i bagged the back and lowered the front not long after. it worked but it wasnt the best lookin thing. i drove it around the block a few times and parked it unsatisfied with the results. i parked on the trailor and it sat for a few more years. untill i tried my hand at it again. re did the 4 link to a pete and jakes. still unhappy i put it pack on the trailor and there it sat untill this summer, i met up with my buddy josh, who ownes a little shop called draggers alley. well wanting to do as much as possible with good guidance, instead if jumping all in and building a full frame for this thing i just did a backhalf and bagged the front for now. any ways enough talk

t1.jpg
IMG_0577.jpg
PART_1345416528060-1.jpg
t2.jpg
t3.jpg
t4.jpg
t5.jpg
t6.jpg
t7.jpg
t8.jpg
t9.jpg
t10.jpg
t11.jpg
t13.jpg
t15.jpg
t17.jpg
t18.jpg
t19.jpg
t20.jpg

more progress bein done this weekend, should have it ray to roll. then on to raisin the bed floor