Awesome info guys! I ended up ordering the 32/36 DFEV kit. I am waiting for it in the mail, but I will definitely take and post pictures of everything and keep people posted as to how this works out. Along with the carb, I am also replacing the fuel filters, performance spark plugs, spark plug wires, and I'm on the search for a distributor cap that has brass contacts. Haven't found one yet but please if someone knows where I can order one, let me know. And I will be finally removing the rear bumper and tailgate, and replacing it with a Bully net. I am eager to see if all this resolves my hesitation issue that I have been fighting. I have noticed it gets worse as the truck runs (particularly with freeway driving and high speeds). If this doesn't resolve it, I will be on to the fuel pump and considering (don't want to have to yet, but will if I have to) rebuilding the motor. Thanks for everybody's input, and you'll hear from me soon enough.

Here is a picture of the 32/36 Weber kit that I just picked up from www.webercarbsdirect.com

Carb Kit.jpg