I don't have a diagram of it, but all I did was plumb 2 lines into a single, splice in the prop valve, hand brake, and line lock, then send it out to the back. I tossed the cable brakes since everything is hydraulic now. The line lock is what holds it still. It's basically a plunger that holds pressure in the line. Look at the pics of the hand brake - the little black know is the parking brake.

If you swap the MC with a larger one, it will have all the stopping power in the world. All that info is on page 1. I used a 1 1/16th bore MC which is a bolt-on to the MM.

The shop has been relocated to Vegas. We are always for hire, and chassis are definitely one of our favorite areas to mod. Whenever you are ready, we can definitely get you set up.

The front rotors are from a VR-4. The center has been bored to 86.1mm to slide over the Tacoma hub. They are now front mounted just like the VR-4 is. Brackets take about 20 minutes to make if you have the tools. I used my band saw and drill press to do these. The machine work took a few extra minutes, but not every design needs machining.