I have an 85 and will be building my own custom twin turbo setup, however i have concerns of if the fuel system and stock injectors can hold up. Target boost will probably be around the 18-20lb range.

First how about a little history on this guy. Was my grandfathers pickup he bought off the showroom in 85 and was his baby. i inherited it in 2012 when he passed with only 70k miles on it. When i got it it was leaking oil rather profusely but me being young just ignored it and added oil regularly, that is until i stretched it a little to long and torched the #3 rod bearings and crankshaft. Upon disassembly i also found to small cracks in the head. So i junked that engine and but one off ebay from Just Japs Imports. When it showed up i assumed it was an 83 because the turbo was non-wastegated. I put on the 85's turbo and intake manifold and threw it in the pickup. Now looking at the fuel pumps i can see some differences between the two. The little guy runs great but i want to build it more because i feel the potential and uniqueness of this cool little diesel.

Now the main question is does anyone here want to help me tune this puppy up to run 18-20lbs safely on two turbos? will the factory injection pump and injectors handle that?

Thanks in advance