The header pipe is quite restrictive, so that will be next on my list. I have a good dr200 high pipe header or I may make another low one. The high one looks like it will want the rack rebuilt to clear the muffler. Also I have a piston suitito take it out to 170cc. Other than that I don't think it needs much more. Carb seems to do the job, its close enough (a better carb would let me fine tune it a lot better) and a custom ignition would be nice but both are not high on my want to pay money for list.

I'm pretty happy with it. Will see how it goes loaded on the open road. My main goal has been to get it to cruise at 100 happily. I think it will do that now. Might change a sprocket if needed. Other than that I want a different headlight so I can run a H4 bulb. I did that to my old gn250 and it was so much brighter. That had a 7" lamp though, this is a 5.75 I think

Been grinning all day, what a blast to ride it now, should have come like this from the factory. Going on another small bike ride next month, last time I left the other gn125 in the dust. Should totally pants him this time haha