I have done it. Found it on Craiglist not too far from here. Paint has had better days, so do some other parts.
I missed out on a white MM earlier last year with a broken tranny but a good engine less then 100k miles ( My tranny was rebuild 20k miles ago but my engine needs work ). Then this bigger edition showed up for me. A Mighty Max extended cab ( Or MacroCab as the label indicated ). Now mostly refered to as "Macro" since I got 2 MMMs now.

Its a 1991 registered ( 1990 July build ) Mitsubishi Mighty Max MacroCab. 4G64 engine 5 speed manual with only 1 factory option ( to what I have found of them, my single cab had 3 options : AC, Digital clock and "fancy" rims ). The AC.
Its got 123k miles on it and aside from the timing issue engine sounds all right. Has the knocking of the valve adjusters like the single cab does but that is easy. Seafoam it, oil change and take them off like I did the single, if it persists. Replace adjusters. I may just do that anyway, not like they are 100 per piece. The adjusters are probably going to be the "cheapest" part to replace.

I bought it from a family that needed a larger car due to kids. He bought it from some kid what was going to "hot-rod" it. He ripped everything out of the rear of the cab and was going to put some fancy sound system in it. Meh, no seats or benches there anymore but it sure give space in there for when you need to take items with you that can not be in the bed. Its got an after markt alarm in it and yes. it has NO SPEAKER holes in the doors :D:D:D
The door panels got redone and not in a bad way either. I like how it looks, the work could have been done a little neater bit I like the idea. Probably going to do that to the single cab to.

Issues noted at time of purchase :

- some kind of timing issues. The shops he took it to all said timing belt. We shall see, the shops replaced almost everything electrical already. Engine runs but has almost no power. Drives and in due time ( on a flat road ) was able to make it to 55 but has only just over 0 for acceleration power at this time.

- front end allignment needs done. Toe end of the tire on the inside is gone past the steel. I hate this work on older cars because of the rust. Easy job if you know what to do though and all the bolts and nuts can be moved freely.

- The "Hot-Rod" kid hit something rather hard on the rear left and did not want it anymore when he put the dent in. It can be fixed, given tools, space and time are at hand. Someday in my life time maybe...

I picked it up early December last year with a college and it has been parked at work since. Boss does not quite know it yet, we have a car shop next door so it does not really stand out yet that there is yet an other car on the lot. But with the addition of the rented space there I have some options of pulling the truck indoors to work on it. Boss does not mind us techs doing that when we need ( or want ) to.
I am a little late posting this little truck and I have already done things with it.

Still, here are some pictures.

The "For Sale" Truck is from the car shop next door.
The ford van to the right is a company van in need of work and the car mechanic is to dang lazy to fix it. That is a whole different story not for this forum.
And center are both my Mighty Gals.
Front left is the new addition Macrocab
In the back on the right ish side is my single cab daily driver Mighty Max. Link to my introduction and what I so far have done to keep her going.
http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...shi-Mighty-Max

DSC_1759.jpg
Lots of flaking on the front, single has the same issue but not as bad yet.
DSC_1760.jpg
The "nice" rework the fool did to the left side of the bed.
DSC_1761.jpg
Cant miss a shot of a nice rear :D
DSC_1762.jpg
The hood needs a paint job. I thought it was mostly dirt and part of it is. I do not seem to be able to "wash" it off with anything.
DSC_1763.jpg

Well. I have an other post to update and shall post more, maybe even later today.