figured i would start a build thread

my plan is to use a chrysler egh v6 and a NSG370 6 speed. the 3.3L is my choice, a great mixture of gas mileage and power.

i will me going over what fabrications have to be done, what to use, where to buy parts, and what 'customizations' i did to personalize it.

so far i have the following required things listed:

-engine mount brackets

-radiator with fans (no fan on engine)

-nsg 370 transmission mount and crossmember section

-custom driveshafts

-custom exhaust system

-rerouted intake

-custom wiring harness

-gauge cluster remap and adapter(s)

what i am customizing:

-reused factory muffler, modified to 2 1/4 inch inlet/outlet

-custom center console and bucket seats: requires custom shifter

-custom ecu tune

-larger injectors

-32" tires and 20" or 22" wheels

-front leveling kit (montero control arms and keyed torsion beams)

-custom gauge cluster with digital gauges, 140 speedo, and 8k tachometer, custom gauge face and color theme

-custom interior recolor (black/green-orange colorshift with white accents and white stitching) leather upholstery

-custom wrap (flat black with green-orange colorshift tribal stripes and gloss black / white-orange colorshift accent stripes)

-Suspension/frame repaint (completely flat black and rubberized undercoating under the cab and bed and in the fender wells

-'Sport II Limited' badging

-spray in bed liner

Budget: $15,000

Wallet: Enough

Estimate: about $5,000 in engine work, $5,000 in appearance customizations

most of this build thread is going to be exactly how to put an EGH V6 into a power ram 50, which is absolutely ridiculous. and im sure someone else MIGHT do this sometime in the future. Maybe this will be a valuable resource to them. If not ill have this to look back on as a memory.