Array
    Status
    Hanover Virginia
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B

89’ 4x4 solid axle swap

Y’all have probably seen the question asked 100 thousand times in the past, but I want to do a solid axle swap on my 89’ and delete all the IFS. I just would like a list of basically everything I need to get this done. I’ve done chevys and tacos’s etc in the past. Picked this 89’ up the other day as a hunting truck, and the cranked keys are really starting to get old lol. I just want some knowledge and tips and tricks that y’all have learned with y'all's conversion. I appreciate y’all’s time, thanks

Array
    Status
    Eureka California
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B
    http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...ight-axle-swap This thread is a good place to look, and some of the guys on pirate 4x4 have done it with build threads. Jeep tj axles would work well enough for the size, but as your starting out into the world of old mitsubishi, you'll soon find that everything is going to have to be custom. there's very little aftermarket for our trucks. If you do end up going through with it, make sure you do a build thread for it! I know I'd like to follow it and see another transformation. but welcome to the board. if you look through there's alot of good information to be found here