Thread: 85 upper control arm umsearchable..

Array
    Status
    tucson az
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G61

85 upper control arm umsearchable..

so im trying to piece together a complete front end rebuild for my 1st gen 86.... so I look up stuff for 85.... I cannot for the life of me find any pics... info or anything for 1st gen upper control arms..( got about 14+ hours searching so far just for info/input about these arms).. I did find a post where someone used 97-04 4wd montero fronts... but the thread died with no update... I found out the spindles from 1g and 2g MM are the same.. what is the diff between the uca? thanks for any and all input.suggestions... dont really feel like getting custom ones made at this point...

Array
    Status
    Gray,Georgia
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G63B
    Do you have your original upper control arms if so 2wd you can get the upper control arm shaft kit for $20-$30 on rock auto and same with ball joints I just rebuilt mine a year ago. Also remember on rock auto to check under the ram 50 section as well as the mitsubishi section some stuff gets listed on one but not the other.

Array
    Status
    tucson az
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G61
    yeah the front is all still there for now... and thanks alot I will check the shaft kit out.... didnt realize that was the upper part lol..