Array
    Status
    Englewood,CO
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

4G63

88 dodge ram 50 sport 4x4

Derek here, got an 88 dodge ram 50 sport 4x4 with I think the starion turbo 4cyl engine swap and a custom fuel injection system! N ed guidance with upkeep on the turbo it’s not as spunky as when I got it!

Array
    Status
    Red Feather Lakes, CO
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Hi Derek. I'm Bill also from Colorado but about 2 hours NW of you West of Ft Collins. Sorry I'm not experienced with the turbo motor in your pickup- My little Dodge is also a Power Ram but gen one 2.6 liter with headers and Weber carb. I've always wondered what it's like to have a later 2.6l with fuel injection or even turbo like yours... yes I'm jealous! I hope someone here in this community gives you some good advice from more experience... but have you pulled a spark plug or two to make sure you're not running too lean? As you probably know that could ruin your motor very quick. Does it still pass emissions? Do you ever notice smoke out the tail pipe? Do you know the history of the mods done to your truck? Did they know what they were doing?

I'd be interested in meeting up sometime between me and Denver to compare pickups...I might could help you find some old parts if you're looking for something?
    Bill

Array
    Status
    miami, fl
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    https://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?/forums/
    forum still alive.... barely. A few starion-heads around.
    Should be able to sort you out. Depends on what "custom efi" you have also