Array
    Status
    waxahachie texas
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63

Weber conversion flooding issue

I recently installed a 32/36 with manual choke on my 2.0 88. I'm having a huge issue with flooding. I'm running an elelbrock electric fuel pump and a basic mr gasket fuel pressure regulator.
    I'm getting spark compression is fine since installing the carb I haven't been able to get the truck to start. It just floods. Any recommendations on what the issue could be would be greatly appreciated I'm stumped here.

Array
    Status
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    What's the pressure regulator set to? Should be 3-3.5 psi for a Weber.

Also check the float levels, and adjust if necessary by bending the relevant tab(s) on the float arm until the float rise and drop levels are in spec. Weber vendor Pierce Manifolds provides the following instructions:

Float level, in mm, typically refers to the distance from the face of the carburetor top cover to the float. With the top cover held vertically (float pivot at the top) and the float tab (Lc) resting against, but not depressing the spring loaded ball in the needle valve, measure between the face of the carburetor top cover to the bottom of the float. On carburetor models where it is required to remove the float to replace the top cover gasket, the measurement should be made with the gasket in place to the gasket face.

Attached Images
    1987 Dodge Ram 50 4G54 RWD longbed ("Elmo")
    1979 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Lola")
    1982 Lancia Beta Zagato spider ("Luigi")